The Maxi Climber does not require assembly because it is sold when it is already preassembled. Therefore, you do not have to consult anyone to assemble your climber for use. Make sure that you safely store your instruction booklet so that you can have a better understanding of all the machine parts. Here are steps to follow when assembling your Maxi Climber.
1. Create space in your home or gym:- Make sure that you have adequate space for both working out and storage. A fully assembled Maxi Climber will take up 6 square feet of space. Besides the height of the machine is approximately 7 to 8 feet.
2. Check the Maxi Climber materials:- Double check all the materials from the box to ensure that you have everything in place. Contact the manufacturer if there are any broken or missing pieces on your machine. You should have your maxi climber, two handles, both right and left, two fixed handles and U-bars of various sizes.
3. Nuts and bolts:- Create the base of the machine to ensure that it is fully stable. You should then readjust the nuts and bolts that are on the top of your climber. This will make sure that you are safe whenever you work out on the machine. Make sure that you fix the two U bars on the small cradle and tighten the nuts and bolts holding them.
4. The smaller cradle:- Readjust the nuts and bolts on the smaller cradle. Tighten all the screws using a tightening wrench for best results.
Readjust your safety pin-Your machine will have a safety pin that holds the stabilization bar that is at the bottom of your machine. Readjusting the safety pin ensures that your machine will not extend far while you are working out.
5. Fix the handle bars:- With everything in place; you will be remaining with the handle bars. There are handlebars for both right and left, and you should insert them into their respective slots. Your machine will be ready to use.
The Maxi climber was intended to fold down. This makes it easy for one to have it in their home because it consumes tiny space. The folding design is also beneficial because it makes it easy for consumers to assemble when after purchase. It is quite small with a relative weight of 34 pounds. It can easily be folded and even stashed in your closet when not in use. In a few minutes after you get your machine, you will be working out your body to get the fit that you want.
The Maxi Climber is flexible, and you can quickly adjust the handlebars to get a height that suits your preferences. It also comes with a workout timer that will automatically turn it on when you begin climbing and will turn off when you stop moving.